What are the advantages/disadvantages of the various style methods?
Experience Level: Junior
- Can control styles for multiple documents at once.
- Classes can be created for use on multiple HTML element types in many documents.
- Selector and grouping methods can be used to apply styles under complex contexts.
- An extra download is required to import style information for each document.
- The rendering of the document may be delayed until the external style sheet is loaded.
- Becomes slightly impractical for small quantities of style definitions.
Related CSS job interview questions