.NET Core Job Interview Questions
Are you wondering what questions will you get asked on your job interview?Do you have a Job Ad URL address?
Then we will predict the questions for you...
Share the question, get the right answerSubmit the question you have been asked by a recruiter. We will give you the right answer.
Recently added questions
- What is inheritance in C#?
- What is 'public' keyword good for in C#?
- What is happening and in what order when a new object in being created C#?
- What is 'return' keyword used for in C#?
- What is 'this' keyword used for in C#?
- In C# how do you call one method from another method where both method are inside of the same class?
- What is an attribute in C#?
- What must every method have in C#?
- What do you know about methods in C#?
- What is execution context in C#?
- What is a local variable and where can it be declared in C#?
- What is a global variable and where can it be declared in C#?
- What does the method signature consist of in C#?
- What does the method consist of in C#?
- What are method parameters in C#?
- In C#, why can you declare a variable using code 'int x;' but you can't declare a variable using code 'var x;'?
- What is a breakpoint in C# good for?
- How many classes should be in one .cs file and why?
- What is the 'class' keyword used for in C#?
- What is C#?