Code challenges Job Interview Questions
Write a program that reads a positive integer N and then prints an "N times table" containing values up to N * N.Algorithms Junior
Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100. But for multiples of three print "Fizz" instead of the number and for the multiples of five print "Buzz". For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print "FizzBuzz".Algorithms Junior
Are you wondering what questions will you get asked on your job interview?Do you have a Job Ad URL address?
Then we will predict the questions for you...
Share the question, get the right answerSubmit the question you have been asked by a recruiter. We will give you the right answer.
Recently added questions
- What semantic HTML tag do you use to mark part of a document as independent section?
- What semantic HTML tag do you use to mark the main content of a page as a self-contained unit?
- What semantic HTML tags do you use to define the document outline?
- What semantic HTML tag do you use to represent the footer of a web page?
- What semantic HTML tag do you use to represent the header of a web page?
- Why is writing semantic HTML the best practice for all modern HTML pages?
- What is semantic HTML?
- Which attribute do you use to mark a radio-button as selected?
- Which attribute do you use to make a HTML checkbox checked?
- Which attribute is used to make a HTML drop-down list item selected?
- What HTML tag do you use to create a multi-select drop-down list?
- What HTML tag do you use to create a multi-line text field?
- What HTML tag do you use to define a field that allows a user to enter password that is masked by special characters?
- What HTML tag do you use to enable a user to upload a file?
- Using HTML, how do you define a form field that can be used for entering date?
- What is the default value of 'type' attribute of <input> element?
- What HTML attribute do you use to add a text that is prefilled in a form text field and will disapear after a user enters some text into the field?
- What attribute of HTML single-line text field do you use to set the maximal length of the field?
- Using which HTML attribute of a single-line text field can you make the field un-clickable and prevent its value to be sent to a server when the form gets submitted?
- Using which HTML attribute of a single-line text field can you prevent a user from changing the value of the field?