Code challenges Job Interview Questions
Write a program that reads a positive integer N and then prints an "N times table" containing values up to N * N.Algorithms Junior
Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100. But for multiples of three print "Fizz" instead of the number and for the multiples of five print "Buzz". For numbers which are multiples of both three and five print "FizzBuzz".Algorithms Junior
Are you wondering what questions will you get asked on your job interview?Do you have a Job Ad URL address?
Then we will predict the questions for you...
Share the question, get the right answerSubmit the question you have been asked by a recruiter. We will give you the right answer.
Recently added questions
- Do you use your Entity Framework models in API controllers?
- What are POCO classes in Entity Framework?
- Why would you recommend a company to use Entity Framework?
- What Entity Framework versions did you use?
- What is a server evaluation and client evaluation in Entity Framework and why should you know about it?
- Using Entity Framework, how do you check if a row exists in a database?
- How do you handle SQL injection attacks in Entity Framework?
- When are queries executed when you use Entity Framework?
- Which types of loading do you know and which type of loading is good in which scenario in Entity Framework?
- Using Entity Framework, when will you prefer to use Code First and when Database First approach? Why?
- What is a difference between Database First and Code First approach in Entity Framework?
- What is the use of .AsNoTracking() method?
- What is Code First approach in Entity Framework?
- Using Entity Framework, how can you disable an object property from being mapped to a database entity column?
- What happens when you insert multiple rows using Entity Framework?
- How do you insert multiple rows in Entity Framework?
- Can you list a few methods of DbContext object in Entity Framework?
- What are advantages of Entity Framework over ADO.NET?
- What is a difference between dbContext.Orders.First() and dbContext.Orders.Single() in Entity Framework?
- How do you make Entity Framework to return only specific columns from the database instead of all table columns?