Job Interview Questions
Would you like to get notified when a new question gets added? If so, please, comment below so we see this feature is worth implementing.
Are you wondering what questions will you get asked on your job interview?Do you have a
Then we will predict the questions for you...
Share the question, get the right answerSubmit the question you have been asked by a recruiter. We will give you the right answer.
Recently added questions
- How would you build a secure web application?
- What is a difference between class and object?
- What is a difference between 2-tier and 3-tier architecture? What are advantages and disadvantages of each case?
- What is abstract class and what is it good for?
- What is OOP?
- Could you compare ASP vs ASP.NET?
- What is a difference between DROP TABLE and TRUNCATE TABLE and DELETE FROM?
- What is covariance and contravariance?
- Could you describe your day-to-day use of Git?
- Have you ever consumed some 3rd party API? What was it? Have you ever designed your own API? Could you describe it a bit?
- What is serialization/deserialization? What types of serialization do you know?
- What is a difference between a List and Dictionary?
- Candidate questions
- What is a MultiCastDelegate? What is it good for? Give some real use case
- Can you use multiple catch blocks in try/catch? What would be a use case for such thing?
- What do you know about delegates?
- What is a difference between Entity Framework and ADO.NET?
- Could you describe your regular day at your current role? What does it look like?
- What are HTTP headers good for? Where can you see HTTP headers? What HTTP headers do you know?
- What HTTP methods do you know and what are they good for? Where can you see the HTTP method?
- What HTTP status codes do you know and what are they good for? Where can you see the HTTP status code?
- You are testing an on-line application. When you click the Submit button in a form, nothing happens. What will you do?
- You have an Excel sheet with 300 000 customers (columns CustomerId, Name, Phone). How would you transfer the data to the database server?
- What is a test case?
- Can you describe JSON format? What parts is it composed of?
- What is MSIL?
- What is JIT?
- Could you describe how is memory management done in .NET?
- What is the difference between jQuery.get() and jQuery.ajax()?
- Which of the two lines of code below is more efficient? Explain your answer.
- What’s the difference between document.ready() and window.onload?
- Explain the difference between the .detach() and .remove() methods in jQuery.
- What’s the difference between prop() and attr()?
- How does SOAP message look like and what does it consist of?
- Write a code that takes an integer number and outputs its digits to the console.
- What is variable capturing good for and how does it work?
- What will be the output of the following code that is using delegates?
- Could you describe what generic type inference is and what will be the output of this program?
- What will be the result of the following T-SQL?
- Describe the Factory method pattern